CPG Center MitarbeiterドイツR-1317931011 CSL Plasma GmbH
The Application Change Management Senior Manager is responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance to the established Computerized System Change Management governance. This role is responsible for the Application Change Advisory Board (CAB) and works directly with the CSL Group managed service partner and application teams to gather, analyze, gain approval for, and schedule changes. This role is also responsible for the continuous improvement of the Application Change Management process.
- Under limited supervision, provides support services that focus on the delivery and execution of plasma center services
- Follows standard operating procedures (SOPs) to perform venipuncture and monitor the pheresis process
- Follows standard operating procedures (SOPs) to evaluate the donor for suitability for automated pheresis procedures
- Follows standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the accurate and timely sampling, testing, shipping and storage of plasma
- Performs calibrations, verifies equipment maintenance/documentation, and responds to equipment alarms or donor issues
- Ensures the accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system
- Maintains clean efficient work environment, and ensures sufficient operating supplies and forms are available as needed
- Follows all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures
Your skills and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent vocational or technical training
- Minimum of 18 months' experience in medical or health provider environment preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- General knowledge of center procedures• Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!