Center SupervisorUnited States of AmericaR-1477372015 CSL Plasma
1 In compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), supervise center operations daily activities. Provide clear and consistent instructions and directions, conduct meetings, and clearly communicate performance expectations. May be required to perform tasks in work areas. Advise management of employee relation issues or escalated donor issues.
2 In conjunction with Group Leaders, facilitate donor movement throughout the center minimizing wait time and processing.
3 Ensure the center is staffed with adequate number of personnel to provide sufficient support based upon center size, structure and donor flow. Monitor time card reporting procedures, attendance, and utilization of overtime.
4 Conduct error investigations and develop recommendations for process improvement.
5 Participate with management in conducting performance appraisals, providing performance feedback. With management review, document verbal and written coaching level corrective actions as needed. Assist in maintaining up-to-date employee training files, checklists, and assist with performance evaluations and certification status.
6 May assist with the recruitment and selection of center operation staff.
7 Adhere to and promote compliance to company policies and procedures.
8 May assist with the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to increase donor retention.
9 Ensure accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
10 Understand policies and procedures associated with hyper immune programs at the center if applicable.
11 Maintain clean efficient work environment, and ensure sufficient operating supplies and forms are available. Comply with all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. May conduct routine internal procedures and documentation audits. Promote safety in all actions.
12 Maintain confidentiality of personnel, donor, and center information.
13 Will be cross-trained in all technical areas and other functions to meet the needs of the business.
14 Bilingual skills may be required, at the discretion of the organization, to meet the needs of the business.
15 Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalency required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience preferred
• Minimum 1 year supervisory, leadership experience responsible for overseeing the activities of others required
(physical & mental requirements)
• Shares information with internal contacts with common desire to reach a solution
• Ability to make decisions, which have moderate impact on immediate work unit.
• Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe equipment operation.
• Occasionally perform tasks while standing and walking up to 100% of time
• Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
• Occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
• Frequently exposed to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens.
• Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
• Required to work overtime and extended hours to support center operational needs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
CSL offers the following benefits for this full-time position, most are effective the first day of hire: Options for health care benefits, including choices of plans for medical and prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage; Company-provided basic life insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability; the option to participate in CSL’s 401(k) Savings Program; Paid Time Off (PTO) for use in connection with vacations, illness, and other personal business; and paid observed holidays as designated by the Company.
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!