Clinical Trial AssistantVerenigde Staten van AmerikaR-1317872012 CSL Behring L.L.C.
The Application Change Management Senior Manager is responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance to the established Computerized System Change Management governance. This role is responsible for the Application Change Advisory Board (CAB) and works directly with the CSL Group managed service partner and application teams to gather, analyze, gain approval for, and schedule changes. This role is also responsible for the continuous improvement of the Application Change Management process.
- Co-lead Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings with managed service partner and ensure appropriate and required representatives attend (representatives from all groups affected by changes being discussed).
- Determine and implement communication method(s) for the CAB meeting agenda and decisions.
- In collaboration with managed service partner and application teams, ensure each change is appropriately risked, analyzed, resourced, approved, and completed on time.
- Communicate and address any impact outside of the application teams appropriately (for example to infrastructure, cybersecurity, plasma, Seqirus).
- Monitor change request aging and work with resolver group members to establish tactical plans to remedy issue(s) and get the change implemented.
- Train and ensure compliance with established computerized system change management governance by the managed service partner and internal representatives involved in the change process.
- Monitor change success rates and perform trend and cause analyses to identify opportunities for improvement. Report findings and provide recommendations on a regular basis.
- Align and work with the Infrastructure Change Management lead and Cybersecurity to ensure alignment with any other relevant procedures.
- Gather and communicate feedback of process and governance improvement requests to Director of I&T Computerized System Change Management.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the Application CAB
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in areas IT or other related Life Sciences discipline.
- 7+ years of relevant IT experience
- 3+ years of experience in computerized system change management
- 3+ years of experience working with a managed service partner
- Demonstrated experience in leading complex, multi-site/departments
- Life sciences industry experience
- Ability to work across a range of countries and cultures
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!