Brand Manager澳洲R-1464740150 Seqirus Australia
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen within our Commercial Operations Pharmaceutical team. Reporting to the Business Unit Director and working as part of the marketing team together with the sales team, you will have brand management responsibility for the Pain portfolio with a focus on the primary care market. Highly visible both within the organisation and the target market, you will develop and shape this market.
• Defines and implements marketing strategies and/or tactical plans for existing and new products within the assigned therapeutic area
• Identifies and executes marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with internal cross functional teams and external stakeholders
Provides customer insights, competitor knowledge and market analysis to develop growth initiatives
Manages revenue forecasts and budgets
• Disseminates product experience and product strategy to the commercial business
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors' degree in life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred
• 7+ years' healthcare experience with 5+ years' commercial marketing experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry
• Experience in a range of sales and marketing roles within the primary care market
Demonstrated experience and understanding in developing marketing strategies and tactics to meet organisational objectives
You will possess excellent communication skills, strong business acumen and commercial skills, together with strong planning and organisational abilities. The ability to liaise effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders is critical for this role.
You'll demonstrate the ability to drive and cultivate effective working relationships, together with a strong customer focus. If you are looking to develop your skills and shape the health of Australians, please apply
Applications must address the selection criteria above and include a current CV and covering letter.
Applications will close on Friday 15th October 2021 Job ref R-146474
CSL advises that screening including; criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience, stated qualifications and other relevant checks form a part of the candidate suitability evaluation process. Where applicable, this applies to current CSL employees. CSL employees must notify their current manager when selected for interview for any advertised internal vacancies.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!