Executive Director, Business Process Excellence & InnovationUnited States of AmericaR-1068962012 CSL Behring L.L.C.
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The key responsibilities of this position are: Responsible for establishing, implementing and continuously improving all CSL enterprise-wide business processes. This role will drive transformation of the CSL business and business processes to be truly global, consistent and best practice while engendering a culture of continuous improvement.
1. Develops strategic goals, objectives and metrics for process transformation in alignment with the business strategy. Collaborates to identify appropriate processes for transformation; drives approval and implementation of new processes.
2. Manages the business process governance structure, standards and enabling policies and procedures. Ensures adherence to the developed business processes. Responsible for business process management via ARIS.
3. Responsible for business process leads as the primary point of contact with business process users to drive process standardization, transformation and improvement.
4. Responsible for structured continuous improvement of business processes to ensure strategic, operational and tactical improvements are realized throughout the organization. Drives research of internal and external best practices to drive recommendations for business process improvements.
5. Leads business process knowledge management, change, training and adoption throughout the organization including people, process and technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or technical field relevant to business process engineering; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Business process transformation, engineering and reengineering
- Experienced in successfully operating in a decentralized environment.
- Change agent with executional change management skills.
- Strong, operational organizational agility skills.
- Sophisticated multi-cultural matrix management skills.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated experience of regular interaction with senior executives.
- Ability to work across a range of countries and cultures
Competencies: Proven leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills by demonstrating the following competencies at the enterprise level:
Customer Orientation (Internal/External):
Creates company wide strategies to stay ahead of industry-related changes. Drives alignment across the enterprise in order to serve customer needs. Spends time internally and externally with customers and stakeholders and genuinely seeks to understand their needs.
Enterprise Results and Value Orientation:
Looks for outcomes that maximize the benefits for the enterprise, not just their department or function. Pursues value realization for the enterprise even if their function does not benefit.
Collaboration and Influencing:
Champions a culture of inclusiveness and teamwork.
Collaborates effectively with others and influences all stakeholders towards enterprise outcomes. Embraces conversations needed to deliver enterprise value.
Global perspective. Takes a broad view when approaching issues. Sees ahead to future possibilities & translates to breakthrough strategies. Collaborates to influence strategies of others, and adapts own strategy towards enterprise value.
Mobilizes others to initiate change; builds group momentum for change; embeds culture of change. Aligns change to enterprise strategies and direction.
Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.