EU Medical Director, EMEAVereinigtes KönigreichR-1317960603 Seqirus UK Limited
The Application Change Management Senior Manager is responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance to the established Computerized System Change Management governance. This role is responsible for the Application Change Advisory Board (CAB) and works directly with the CSL Group managed service partner and application teams to gather, analyze, gain approval for, and schedule changes. This role is also responsible for the continuous improvement of the Application Change Management process.
- Co-lead Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings with managed service partner and ensure appropriate and required representatives attend (representatives from all groups affected by changes being discussed).
- Determine and implement communication method(s) for the CAB meeting agenda and decisions.
- In collaboration with managed service partner and application teams, ensure each change is appropriately risked, analyzed, resourced, approved, and completed on time.
- Communicate and address any impact outside of the application teams appropriately (for example to infrastructure, cybersecurity, plasma, Seqirus).
- Monitor change request aging and work with resolver group members to establish tactical plans to remedy issue(s) and get the change implemented.
- Train and ensure compliance with established computerized system change management governance by the managed service partner and internal representatives involved in the change process.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in areas IT or other related Life Sciences discipline.
- 7+ years of relevant IT experience
- 3+ years of experience in computerized system change management
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!