Regional Business Manager (m/f/X)United KingdomR-1072871040 CSL Behring UK Ltd
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Together into the Future...
For our Commercial Team in the United Kingdom we are currently looking to appoint a
Regional Business Manager (m/f/x) - field-based in Scotland
(permanent position / fulltme)
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Under general supervision, responsible for sales and effective management of regional accounts to achieve sales targets
- Develops and implements action plans to promote CSL products with special focus on defined group of key customers
- Communicates the benefits of CSL's portfolio products to acquire new accounts and further increase market share
- Leverages market insight and collaborates with marketing management to adjust sales and marketing strategy for designated territory
- Ensures customer contact and promotional activities comply with company policy and standard operating procedures
- Bachelor degree in a scientific or business field
- 3+ years' experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Demonstrated experience in field sales and/or key opinion leader development
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical market and regulations
We are looking forward to receive your online application including CV and motivation letter. Please include all in one document.