Team Leader (Maintenance Support)United States of AmericaR-1066930606 Seqirus Inc
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Responsible for maintaining and operating the Maintenance support systems.
• Administration/management of the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
• Responsible for Spare Parts management.
• Responsible for leadership of resources to the Maintenance Support team.
• Owner of future strategic roadmaps.
• Works with site leadership to develop 3 / 5 year strategies and roadmaps.
• Helps determine the business applications to improve efficiencies and optimization.
• Must be an expert on the SAP and CMMS process/systems.
• Must be able to advise/challenge to optimize ideas and requirements. Major Accountabilities:
• Lead the team of Data/Parts Coordinators.
• Understand major issues and impacts for CMMS and Spare Parts.
• Escalate issues when needed to Engineering leadership team.
• Leads the effort in informing relevant parties of projects and tasks performed.
• Ability to work effectively across shifts which may include rotating call-in responsibilities.
• Ensures that the overall site WO program is administered in a compliant manner.
• Ensures alignment with continuous improvement initiatives (to include: SOPs, parts ordering, user accounts / access, site ‘craft’ optimization, PM routes, and safety plans).
• Manages the site spare parts setup, ordering, inventory, tracking and budgeting efforts.
• Responsible for projections on spend and consumption rates.
- Associates degree with a minimum of 10 years experience in a Pharmaceutical environment and five (5) years with CMMS and SAP-PM or a Bachelors Degree with five (5) years of similar experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving in a pharmaceutical environment required.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance disciplines within a cGMP Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of major facility shutdown work and planning needs.
- Thorough working knowledge of cGMPs and documentation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
CSL is introducing a new Career Framework, which will provide a common, global infrastructure for managing jobs and serve as a foundation for future career development and competitive rewards.
Certain components of this job description, including Title and Level are subject to change relative to applicable local laws.
Your Talent Acquisition Consultant will discuss the pending changes with you.