Production SupervisorVerenigde Staten van AmerikaR-1498732010 CSL Behring L.L.C.
• Controls production activities, material flow, and inventory to achieve cost and quality targets and production schedules of assigned production line(s)
• Supervises activities of production operators to assure safe, efficient manufacture of quality products in accordance with policy and procedures
• Coordinates with Maintenance, Engineering, Quality Control and Quality Assurance to assure and improve cGMP compliance
• Manages daily scheduling of employees to ensure lines are staffed with appropriate manpower
• Monitors, reviews and completes manufacturing procedures and log books
• Ensures that manufacturing area and equipment are in satisfactory condition
• Oversees continuous improvement activities and visual control boards
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, or equivalent vocational or technical education
• Expert knowledge of cGMP requirements required
• 3-5 years' production experience
• 0-2 years' managerial experience
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!